Tektronix cross reference pdf for download

A nice find for anyone repairing Tektronix equipment Interesting as it's marked company confidential.

414 pages of data!
Reply to
JW

Thankies for that.

Anyone got the matching HP cross?

Jeff

--
"Everything from Crackers to Coffins"
Reply to

These have been around for awhile

The biggest one is this:

If anyone else has any others, I'd be interested.

Reply to
JW

Again, thankies

Jeff-1.0

--
"Everything from Crackers to Coffins"
Reply to
Jeffrey Angus

Would you send directly to me? The URL does NOT work.

Reply to
Robert Macy

Probably because you're using Google Groups [spit], and it looks like it's trimming the URL. It's 31MB, so it would be best to download yourself.

Go to

and navigate your way - Manuals, Tektronix, Tektronix_-_Miscelaneous. The file is named Tektronix_Xref_sm.

Reply to
JW

I sent Bob email with the correct links, untrimmed, for both cross references.

Jeff-1.0

--
"Everything from Crackers to Coffins"
Reply to
Jeffrey Angus

I hadn't thought of that. Duh. Thanks.

Reply to
JW

t's

thanks

Reply to
Robert Macy

it's

is ok. when the 'redirect to ..." sentence came up, just before it would disappear, I ctrl-c'd it onto Notepad, corrected it to a reasonable looking URL, and tried again. That worked! Took from 8:14 to 10:43 to get it downloaded using dial up. But it IS a wealth of information. Thank you for posting!

Reply to
Robert Macy

OK, seems like a good place to ask this question...

I have a Tek 2712 spectrum analyzer and one of the Philips PLS157 PLA is bad. It is in the trace blanking logic. I can buy an unprogrammed PLS157 on E-bay.

Anybody have any ideas where I can get the program info or even better a pre-programmed part. It is A9U308 PN 160-5005-00 Man code 8009 which is TEK .

Or failing that, anybody have an idea of what the logic is that is used to create the blanking signal, there are about 4 or 5 inputs to this chip and only one output is bad so I might be able to wire up some combinational logic to re-create the function.

If anybody out there has any info about this, I could use it.

TIA

Mark

Reply to
MarkK

Mark,

You might try searching the following Yahoo forums:

The first one gave 59 hits on "2712 spectrum analyzer", and the second gave 2 that were of no interest.

But you might find someone who has more information on what you are looking for. I'm sure if the information exists, they can help you find it.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

The logic is quite simple. I have some PDFs with diagrams created by other people. The PLS157 dies often in these spectrum analyzers.

If you register with this site you can download the PDFs (otherwise they are invisible):

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel