TEKTRONIX 576 Curve Tracer

I acquired one of these a few weeks ago. It came with two test adapters: TEK P/N 013-072 (Diode) and TEK P/N 013-0098-02 (Transistor/FET) and an original manual (original - unheard of these days !!) The bad news, you have to come and get it, it's way to heavy for me to pack and ship. Looking for $500 (which is about half what I see them go for on e-bay).

Thanks, Richard S.

Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

Well...... ummmmm..... where is it???

-- Dave M

Reply to
Tweetldee

I acquired one of these a few weeks ago. It came with two test adapters: TEK P/N 013-072 (Diode) and TEK P/N 013-0098-02 (Transistor/FET) and an original manual (original - unheard of these days !!) The bad news, you have to come and get it, it's way to heavy for me to pack and ship. I am located in Lexington, MA, NW of Boston. Looking for $500 (which is about half what I see them go for on e-bay).

Thanks, Richard S.

Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

I'll ask too: Where is it???

Reply to
tk

tk wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reread the post;he clearly says LEXINGTON,MA.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

Sorry, I thought I was viewing the original post...

Reply to
tk