TEK curve tracer 370A files-correction

I'm reposting this because of incorrect model #. It's a TEK 370A (not

570A) - Sorry for confusion. Thanks Keyser Soze (love that movie), for catching this. Still have the same issue though - unusual format. Rob B=2E, will capture image & files for you.

Corrected Original Posting -

I have a Tek 370A curve tracer which uses some unknown format to save curves (curve##.c##) and setups (setup##.s##) to its floppy disc. That works fine for recalling that info later, and redisplaying it on the curve tracer, but I'd like to be able to take the curve files

and convert them into some format, preferably .bmp or .jpg that I can dump into WORD documents. Does anyone know if there's some nifty little software out there that'll do this? The 370B tracer has a .bmp save selection switch - very nice, but this feature isn't available on the earlier "A" model. Many thanks.

Reply =BB From: Robert Baer - view profile Date: Sun, Oct 1 2006 6:00 am Email: Robert Baer Groups: sci.electronics.equipment Not yet ratedRating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Use a digital camera and take a pic of something (say a set of current gain curves for an NPN) as well as the curve##.c## and all setup##.s## files to me; maybe i can do something for a converter.

Reply =BB Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Keyser Soze - view profile Date: Sun, Oct 1 2006 1:07 pm Email: "Keyser Soze" Groups: sci.electronics.equipment Not yet ratedRating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Cannot find any information about the Tektronix model 570A transistor curve tracer.

This is what I found on the 570:

This one does not have a floppy disk interface.

Reply to
reglarnavy

So, instead of keeping all the data in one place, you decided to split it into 2 threads?

Lousy plan.

Something like: {Altered Subject line} CORRECTION: (was converting Tek 570A curves) would have been more apt.

Reply to
JeffM

Yah - in hindsight I think you're right ... but I haven't had this happen before so wasn't sure how to handle it. I did paste all the previous info into the new posting though, so it's all been consolidated.

JeffM wrote:

Reply to
reglarnavy

These are what you may be looking for: