Tek 2465 'unobtainable parts'

Awhile back I saw somebody guageing interest in a replacement board for the infamous/failure-prone U800 part in the Tek 2465 (and ilk). Anyone know if that ever came to fruition?? Scoured the net and just can't find any other mention of it.

gary

Reply to
Gary

[Oops hit the send button by mistake.]

I don't think anything ever became of that.

Look about halfway down the page - these guys have a quarterly program where they actually attempt to repair the chips.

Reply to
JW

Actually, there was an announcement on the TekScopes yahoo group recently from somebody who is working on one. He stated he was very close to a finished design and was looking for anybody with more information on the original U800 chip. So apparrantly it is an ongoing project.

--
Mike McGinn
"more kidneys than eyes"