screen dump program for HP8569B ?

Who has a screen dump program for HP8569B for Windows ?

Thanks, Dix

Reply to
Dieter

What do you mean by "screen dump"??? How about a screen *capture* program? Try the Paraben Screen Capture program, it also converts graphic file types (PCX, BMP, etc), allows one to do editing, enlarge/reduce, etc:

Robert Baer

If it has GPIB plotter support, and you have a National Instruments- compatible adapter, try

.

-- john

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

Not exactly an uncommon term....

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

Thanks Robert,

screen capture is sure a better term.

Thanks John, you seems to have the right tool with 7470.EXE on your web site.

73, Dix.

DL8XE

Dieter