How to print G4FGQ's program results.

I thought it was shift + print screen that did the screen capture.

You can do the screen capture without going to your site. It'll paste into Word or whatever will handle a .bmp. I'm pretty sure it's ..bmp, not .wmf.

Reply to
Active8

I have been asked on quite a few occasions how to dump my programs to a printer. There appears not to be a simple way.

I have just uploaded to my website a procedure which at least works. It involves actually going via my website and using the "Paint" program which usually comes with Microsoft Windows. There may be other programs which will do the same thing. I am indebted to Jack, G3PVG for the basic procedure.

Interested? Go to "Dump Program Results to Printer" in the "Index" section on my website.

---- ............................................................ Regards from Reg, G4FGQ For Free Radio Design Software go to

Reg Edwards

section

A printer that could plug into the LPT would have done it from an "Lprint" CHR$() found at .." type command but they seemed to have stopped making real printers a year or so ago. USB rules. Yet another nail in the coffin of user control and simplicity. 'Progress' they call it. regards john

Reply to
john jardine

I think it pastes as a bmp first. I know about saving in a different format. ANd I don't think "Paint" does the conversion to gif.

--
Best Regards,
Mike