FLUKE/PHILIPS PM3580 system disc- Help me!

I'm urgently looking for the system software for Logic Analyzer Fluke/Philips PM3580

Can anyone help me and send the images of system disc 2.01 diagnostic disc 2.01

The images i got with my used analyser are broken.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Schlueter

I've the system disk for my philips pm3585 but is a copy and i don't know its version:let me know if you want

Reply to
imett

I just mentioned the version number wich are written on the my crashed discs/images....

I'll be glad to have any version to get the LA working...

Thank in advance! Frank

Reply to
Frank Schlueter

If you still need the disc I can mail you the latest version for the PM3585

KC

Reply to
KC