Manuals From Vintage Manuals Schematic Heathkit Heath

In case anyone was interested, I received a manual from Vintage Manuals recently, which arrived within 2 days by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. Thanks for the tip, John.

The particular manual is for the Heathkit Universal Counter mentioned previously.

The quality of the manual is first class, a near-perfect reproduction of the original Heath manual with full operational info, circuit descriptions, parts list, and fold-out schematics. The only portion that isn't identical to a typical Heath manual, is the x-ray views of the circuit boards, which are grey/pink (to distinguish the traces on top/bottom sides of a double-sided board) and the reproduction images are black and shades of grey, but legible. There's a long plastic spine gizmo, so the pages lay flat (unlike stapled booklets/manuals). The front and rear covers are a heavier stock, of yellowish/light tan paper, much like original Heath manuals.

So, it's like having a new original.. 45 pages, plus two copies of the schematics (4 additional fold-out pages) manual. I dunno if all, or many of their manuals are the same as this, but I guess I'll have a clue next time I buy from them.

Reply to
Wild_Bill