Robertshaw Ignition Control

I am hoping that someone here can help in finding a schematic diagram or hook-up diagram for a Robertshaw Model SP715A Ignition Control for a gas furnace. It works in conjunction with a double solenoid gas valve. I would like to have a service manual that explains its operation also. If someone can help I would appreciate it.

Reply to
indago

indago wrote in news:BDCE4876.685B% snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Did you try alt.hvac as well?

041127 2039 - R posted:

Yes, the hvac techies there don't know what a Robertshaw Ignition Control is...

Reply to
indago