Revision Help !!!

Please could some very kind person out there help me with this revision question.

Q)What problems can be encountered when using switches as inputs to a microcomputer and how can these problems be overcome.

Reply to
Graham Johnson

Hi!

Bounce. The CPU can read the switch so fast, that it may misread it at the moment it's switching. Putting a 0.1 cap across the switch will usually debounce it.

Yours, Mark.

Graham Johns> Please could some very kind person out there help me with this

Reply to
Mark (UK)