Microstrip analysis using finte element method

Hi, everyone ! I am a M.Sc research student and I am working on microstrip analysis ( planar circuit device), using finite element method. The problems I am having are: now to solve the helmholtz wave equation on the planar microstrip surface and how to choose a basis function using the galerkin's variant of finite element method. I would be very glad, if some one could be of help to my solving these problems, that have been bugging me for months.

Reply to
Dante

Why can't the teacher tell you?

Good Luck! Rich