Relay - P4cno1ow1

I'm having a bugger of a time. I picked up (practically free) about 100 or so relays new still in the tubes but I can't seem to get a cross reference to find out exactly what they are. Can anybody give a clue? They have on the top P4CN010w1 and the brand is marked F&T, and there is a little number 9946 on them. BTW if anybody needs a few of these let me know, I wouldn't mind sending a few out for the help. You pay the shipping. Russ Russ Wizinsky

Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz

Jay

or so

find

on

sending

Reply to
happyhobit

You Rock! Thanks so much!! Russ Wizinsky

Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz