FREE: Photofact folders for old electronics equipment

I have a bunch of Photofact folders on old electronics equipment. Some TVs, recorders, radios, etc. Stuff by Motorola and Zenith mostly and from the late 50s to early 60s. I saved it when we cleaned my inlaws basement because the old pictures were fun to look at. I really have no use for them and maybe someone can give them a good home. You will also get one copy of Electronic Technician/Dealer from Feb 71.

Photofact folders have mostly parts lists and descriptions, some have schematics.

You pay for shipping via media mail.

email me if interested

snipped-for-privacy@DELETEhotmail.com

Chris