Re: XY mode on Tektronix T912 ?

hubert roussel wrote in news:BB5E7A97.5A52E% snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr:

Hello, > > One month ago, I found on ebay this oscilloscope, but without manual. > > Could anybody say to me if Tektronix T912 works in XY mode, and, if it's > possible, how can it be done ? > > Thanks ! ... ;o) > hr > >

You would see an X-Y position on the time/div knob,and the ext trigger input would become the X input.I don't have any T912 pix or a manual,so I can't say that it does have this feature,and I can't recall if it does.

--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
remove null to contact me

Yes, it should be something like that... Some T912 pictures here :

Thanks... ;o)

Reply to
hubert roussel

It was that! Simply, to see something, it needs that X tensions are included between 0,5v and 6v (approximately) and to turn intensity knob 45° clockwise. Sorry (and thank you for these advices... ;o) hr

--
http://www.photologie.net/
Reply to