Re: AQ-7902C Floppy disk memory

Dear Sir , Please explain more what you are looking for? I have access to a surplus where there are plenty of second hand hp measurement, analyzers etc.. equipment. The references of this surplus are: Electronique Diffusion

137 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, F-94250 Gentilly , France Tel +33-1 47 35 19 30 Fax +33-1 49 85 91 78 They have a large stock of measurement equipment and they also make some repair. >
Anyone ever seen one of these? I only know the HP HPIB floppy disk > drives, but this one is made by Ando. Are these compatible with the HP > drives (and would respond to the same commands)? Right now it isn't > responding at *IDN?... > > greetings, > Michiel
Reply to
Matthieu BENOIT