data i/o 2900 - looking for tasklink for windows

i'm looking for tasklink for windows and/or data i/o 2900 floppies - anybody?

Reply to
Alex

It's available for purchase from Data I/O and their distributors.

Reply to
Eric Smith

Really??

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

I can buy plus48 programmer with tasklink for 1100.00, tasklink is not sold separately.

Reply to
Alex

I wrote:

"Me> Really??

And Alex wrote:

Call Data I/O, tell them the model and serial number of your programmer, and I think they'll sell you a copy of Tasklink for Windows. It won't be cheap, but I was quoted less than $1100 back when I inquired about buying it for use with my Unisite 48. However, I decided that I didn't need it that badly.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Smith