probes for TDS540D

Where do you guys get probes for scopes? I got a TDS540D whose probes went AWOL... Right now I don't need anything more than 150 MHz or so.

TIA

Reply to
John Doe

If they're dirt cheap, most any probe that will match the input C will work. But if you're gonna pay real money, might as well get probes that can use the full capability of the machine. I use TEK P6136s on my TDS540. Didn't ask the bandwidth cause they were dirt cheap at a garage sale. mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike