Parts Organizer

Pretty much every electronics lab has a set of parts organization boxes (the ones with the compartmented drawers). I've been looking around for some, but I can't find a good source. The best I've found so far is

and even that is out of stock. I've also visited

but they don't have quite what I'm looking for. Where do I find these boxes?

Thanks,

-J

Reply to
jsc59

You can get your resistors already in bins:

These are useful for tiny parts:

This is THE name in bins:

4 big names in bin making all on 1 page:
The original page with the pictures is the link at the top.

Enter "bin" into the search engine here.

JeffM