omega series 2000 temperature controller?

Any body know how to program this controller? It has 8 buttons, 2 rows of 4, on the front.

thanks, Greg Ferris

Reply to
beekeep

Check the Omega web site for manual download There is a good chance it will be there.

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

I have. Most of what's there is for stuff they are currently selling. I even tried their search engine with no matches. I have emailed them as well asking for where I could get the information. The unit was made by eclipse instrumentation and they don't have a web site at all. They may be long gone.

Greg Ferris

Reply to
beekeep

I will check my pile of info and see what I have

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

I Checked the Omega web site for manual download and all I found was a manual for the CN2000 series. The index says it is for the CN2011 but the CN2001 is referenced in the manual itself. So I don't know how the 2001 differs from the 2000.

My guess is that the manual for the CN2001 will be useable.

I also checked my pile of info and all I found was for the 6000 series

Good Luck Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen
080905090907060009060909

for the CN2000 series. The index says it is for the CN2011 but the CN2001 is referenced

It looks like it will work.

Thanks Greg Ferris

Reply to
beekeep