FLUKE Obsolete Temperature Probe 80T-150

Hi, I just bought an older Fluke DMM 8060A together with an temperature probe 80T-150. As I do not have a manual for the probe (I found a manual for the DMM on the Fluke website), I'm wondering how to set the probe for =B0C (currently it is set for =B0F). There is no switch inside or outside the cabinet, but it must be possible in general, as the specifications show values both in =B0C and =B0F and there is a small box on the back, that can be ticked (with a sharpie) for the current setting. I have no clue. Does someone out there know about this or has even a manual available for scan or photocopy? That would be great! Thanks OLLI

Reply to
c-wurst

carneyke

Reply to
carneyke

thanks a lot for your reply. In the meantime someone also sent me a PDF-manual but I guess you where right with "very old": I checked my probe yesterday evening against your description and the PDF-manual. Unfortunately it seems to have a different PCB design (no silkscreening at all, older?). The PCB revision is "V". The layout is different as the one described in the manual, as the resistor network is not in a single DIL Package, but in two independant 7- or 8-pin RC modules. I tried to check the schematics to find out, if I can identify the pins to jumper anyway, but had no luck. Until now I got no reaction from Fluke.com regarding my question for help or a manual.

carneyke schrieb:

Reply to
c-wurst

the

ow

at

e=2E

Reply to
carneyke

Hi, I'm located in Germany. I had a close look on the PCB, but there are no parenthesis anywhere on the solder or component side. The board does not have a silkscreening at all, so the parenthesis must be there in copper. I can make a photo or scan of the board and send it via mail. Could this help? Thanks a lot for trying to help me!

carneyke schrieb:

ll

MM

e the