Foxboro 718TC Temperature controller

Does anyone know where I can get application notes on this controller? I want to use it for a lab furnace controller. This gadget has more functions then I need or understand. The Foxboro web site serves customers only.

I have an instruction manual and a spec sheet. The instrument has been reset to factory default the config instructions have been followed as I understand them. I get a 299 error.

Thanks

Russ

Reply to
Russ Meredith

You might do better posting this on sci.engr.control.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

I found I was using the wrong output to drive the ssr.

Russ

Reply to
Russ Meredith