need Lithium AAA with tabs

Where can I buy lithium AAA batteries with solder tabs already attached?

Also, is there such a thing as a lithium N cell battery? I haven't been able to find any company who makes them.

Thanks

Reply to
Jim

Jim-

If you can find one of the last Radio Shack catalogs, they had quite a long list of batteries and cells that could be special-ordered.

First, decide what you mean by a Lithium battery. There are Lithiums used to back-up memories, with a voltage of 3 to 3.6 volts per cell. There are also Lithium batteries commonly sold in stores with a voltage of around

1.5 volts per cell.

One battery company that attends the major hamfests, is

They may have what you want or can fabricate it.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

Gee. I thought an AAA cell was an AAA cell. But to clarify, I need a source for 1.5volt E2 lithium cylindrical battery equivalent with solder tabs or even wire leads would do.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Jim-

AAA is the physical size. I recently purchased an AA-size lithium battery that was 3.6 volts. I used a AA battery holder to install it in a radio that needed a memory backup battery.

Since both types are available in AA, they might also in AAA. When you talk to the battery company, be sure they know which type you want.

Many of the battery replacement shops can spot-weld tabs or wire leads on batteries. If there are none in your area, Batteries America would be a good place to try.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie