Wireless Ethernet for Tek TDS Scope

I would like to connect my Tektronix TDS3054B to our wireless network. What hardware is needed? We have a 3Com access point and the IT guy suggested getting a 3Com 11a/b/g Wireless LAN Workgroup Bridge to reduce the configuration questions. The 3Com box is $195. Can a $39 wireless router do the job? Does anyone have any experience with this connection? Thanks, Ted

Reply to
tbusky