need 16531A software for 16500A

I am in need of the software for a HP16531A scope module for a 16500a. The card ID# is 012 on the test screen. I assume I need the file: system_012 for the card. I have ver. 6 of the mainframe software disks, but I do not have the 012 file. If anyone knows where I can get this software I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Reply to
Brian Masencup

It is probably there : ftp://ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub/ddt/16500/os/c/

Cheers, Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts

"Brian Masencup" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Robert Lacoste

actually, try ftp://ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub/EOS and dig, if you can't find it, I'll see if I can make a copy of my 500a disk, I have a 531a in my

16500...
Reply to
Erie Patsellis