MOTORCYCLE GPS IQue 3600 INSTALLATION: Need good adresse online for buy somes specifics component.

Hello ! And sorry if my english is not perfect at all.... I recently moved in USA... that's the reason.

I bought recently a GPS garmin IQue 3600 for everyday use on my motorcycle in los Angeles... this product is originaly designed for peoples who keep this stuf in their jacket and drive a nice shinny car.... but if you protect this GPS in a special shock resistant and water resistant case like it's used by divers or on the beach for protect the mobile or the GPS..... in this condition it's perfect for motocycle.

i have several cables who come outside the case , for my headset helmet and my motorcycle batteries.... in fact I need to find also little water proof jack and LITTLE water proof connector like it's used for military application and extreme outdoor .

My question is WHERE IN USA I CAN ORDER ONLINE THIS KIND OF COMPONENT ??? is there a very good, aprrecied and popular RESAILER of various electonic component.

Please if you have any information regarding my answer... I will be very happy to share your knowledge with you !

Thanks in Advance (If you need any information regarding the integration of a Garmin GPS IQue 3600 for motorcycling every day using... i will be happy to discuss with you about this subject... )

Fantin Multi

Reply to
Fantin Multi

Quite a few.

digikey.com of mouser.com are good.

good luck,

Bill

Reply to
ctsbillc

Hello ! Thank you very much Bill ! I posted yesterday 2 thread on 2 differentes group and receive in a couples of hours 4 answers who help me like 3 days or 2 weeks of research... Internet probably before Garmin is the most powerfull GPS of the life ! :-) have a good week Bill Bye !

Reply to
Fantin Multi