Mitsubishi TDG-10B

Does anybody have any information or experience on this unit (Mitsubishi CCTV Time and Date generator TDG-10B) as I have one and don't know if its faulty or its connected incorrectly.

I am feeding cctv video in and getting it out, but not getting any time/date stamping.

Does anything need to be connected to the socket labeled "Camera No." and what comes out of "Remote Out" socket. TIA Dave.

Reply to
Dave