Mastech power supply--any good?

Hi,

I need to buy a small voltage constant current power supply. I'm trying to decide on risking an ebay purchase for a used HP or spend about the same for a new Mastech. The Mastech has a higher voltage range that I could find useful.

Anyone own a Mastech? Did you ever have any problems? I've never heard of 'em (the companies I worked for all used HP).

Thanks much!

Jim

Reply to
Jim

We have a few Mastech HY1803Ds, picked them up for something like $70 a pop. Been running them for around 6 months now with no problems. Output ripple is next to non-existant, and none of my projects have suffered any problems with them.

Reply to
Rob Gaddi

Rob,

Thanks for the response. I'll try one of 'em out.

Jim

Reply to
Jim