Question about ST20-JPI (JTAG-LPT) bridge tool.

I looking for anyone who have any techn. informations about ST20-JPI tool. I have to build own wersion interface compatible with original one. thanks for any info (photos of internal PCB, microchip types used).

Reply to
FranioBanio

I looking for anyone who have any techn. informations about ST20-JPI tool. I have to build own wersion interface compatible with original one. Im looking for any helpful info (photos of internal PCB, used chips types, maybe schemas ...)

Reply to
FranioBanio