looking for lpt programmer

I'm looking for lpt programmer for dataflash memory at45db041. Anyone knows something about that?

Reply to
mateuszek

Since the device has an SPI interface, you could build a programmer in a few minutes with a microcontroller, RS-232 level shifter, PC, power, and cable.

If you don't have those sitting on your desk, look at Atmel's STK500 "starter kit" for the AVR processors; that has the RS-232 interface for the PC side, and the chip power and programming interface. You could get power and ground for the memory chip from there, as well. They should include a "free" AVR chip with the STK500 but I'm not sure which one they stuff in there nowadays nor whether it would be a low voltage variant that would walk nicely to the AT45DB041. An ATmega8L that is good down to 2.7 V is only about US$4, so a couple of those as insurance might be a good idea,

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Fred Bloggs