old CPLD programmer wanted

it seems I need to program a few 84-pin PLCC ALTERA 7128E's and

7160E's, but haven't got the "right" adapter for my programmers. Has anybody got an old Altera Programming Unit (APU) that works with these parts, including the PLCC-84 adapter, with which they'd be willing to part? Some other capable unit would be suitable as well, provided it will actually do the job. This gig won't last long, so I'd consider a reasonably priced rental.

thanks,

Richard Erlacher

Reply to
Richard Erlacher