TIL306

Do you know if any one has this TIL306 or TIL311 LED display in stock. We need to buy this but other than google search , no help. I found stock at website

Any other idea ?

Reply to
dilipbhandari

In article , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

If you are only looking for a few pieces, and the TIL311 type is acceptable, I have quite a number of ex-equipment TIL311 devices and also 4 new TIL311C which, I seem to recall, have CMOS instead of TTL drivers.

Would these be of any help to you?

ATB - Dave

David C.Chapman - Chartered Engineer. FIEE. ( snipped-for-privacy@minda.co.uk)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPMAN ASSOCIATES is a Consultancy offering practical expertise and design skills in the fields of counter-surveillance, electronic protection and security. Visit our Web site at

David Chapman

I have new (unused) TIL3XX series displays that are surplus to my needs.

With the built support electronics (e.g. BCD counter, latch) and dot matrix display, these are very nice. I used them to build digital readouts in Ham Radio equipment.

Send me your requirements and I would be happy to provide pricing.

I also believe I still have data sheets for these items.

Visit my web site for other parts available as well (note: I have not listed the TIL items there as of yet).

My direct email address is listed on the front page.

Ed, W1AAZ

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Ed