NI GPIB-PCI and a question

I recently purchased a National Instruments PCI-GPIB for use with my

1630G logic analyzer so I could control from my Linux box and my laptop. However I found a RS232 version that seems more flexible so I am selling my PCI card. It is unopened, still sealed in antistatic bag.

My question is does anyone know a source for the flying leads to go with the 16030G? Only two sets came with the unit, though I have all pods. Also, does anyone know if there is a backup battery in the thing? When I set the clock it loses the time at power off.

Anyway, here is the link to my auction for anyone interested. No reserve.

-- John.

Reply to
John R. Hogerhuis