For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter

The Spring 2005 copy of our Embedded Development Tools Newsletter is now available for downloading from our web site It includes information about......

Cyclone Pro - programmer and developer for PPC & Coldfire with USB and Ethernet interfaces works standalone, batch or interactive

Explorer - full USB2 Analyser and Class Protocol display

MicroNet - compact TCP/IP more CPUs supported + 802.11b + SNMP protocols

Logic Analysers with more fast channels and deeper buffers

To get your copy......

Email a reply to this message If you include your postal address ( UK, Europe only please ) I will be happy to send you a catalogue - tell me which of those products you are particularly interested in and I will include full details.

Or ....

Visit our web site

- keep it book marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services for Embedded Engineers -

1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from 30 different 8051 manufacturers 2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available for over 100 microprocessor families 3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip Manufacturers to software algorithms

Most of our products are now available for next day delivery from our web shop

Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools now available for next day delivery - from our web shop

Reply to
Chris Stephens