Help PM3267

Hello, my pm3267 scope vertical amplifier is broken. I suspect the oq0020 and oq0049 ic's. The manual doesn't show the internal function of these chips. Philips has no info on them anymore, if you can help I would be very grateful.. Greetings from Johan

Reply to
J.Hoekstra

I have also a PM3267 without user's manual so I don't know what you said about oq0020 and oq0049 ? Are those IC on top of the upside card?

"J.Hoekstra" a écrit dans le message de news:

915c6$41c32194$513b9090$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.zonnet.nl...
Reply to
adebruyne