Anyone using Tek TPS 2024 isolated channel scope?

Hi,

I'm considering purchasing 2-3 pcs of this (200MHz 4 isolated channels) scope for use as a general purpose scope in various production test / troubleshooting applications. I just haven't had a chance to try it so far...

- anyone using this... has there been any major disappointments to what you expected?

- as a purchase option, I'm considering purchasing the scopes overseas due to significant price difference. I figured it out from the specs that this scope has an external mains power supply adaptor. -- is this power supply (especially the one supplied with equipment sold in the US) specified for wide input voltage range, eg. 110-230 volts, so will it be enough to just replace the plug/cord to use it with 230v supply -- if I needed to replace the whole wallcube, what are the output specs of the external power supply? Just one "standard" dc voltage or multiple voltages?

tnx in advance, Timo

Reply to
Timo Neuvonen