PM3070

Hello! I have the problem with PM3070. I have no the schematic and the PCB drawing from A3 block XYZ-Amplifier UNIT (A3). Can I ask You, who can help me to repair that board? Unfortunately I have no the Service manual for PM3070. I have full service manual for digital PM3375 series, but that board is different. I will be very grateful for any help. Regards, Sylwester Lazar

Reply to
Sylwester £azar

Hi,

I need an english manual of PM3375. Can you send me > Hello!

NIT

Reply to
sparos