Hannspree 9.6 inch tv 4-in-1 cable pinout

Hello all,

I just got a nice Baseball shaped Hannspree 9.6 inch tv from ebay. My problem is that I want to use the svideo input but this is only available at their 10 pin mini-din connector. The 10 pin proprietary 4-in-1 cable that has to be used for svideo wasn't included in the auction. I found out that Hannspree support is useless for technical questions like this. I couldn't find any pinout info from google etc. so I'm wondering if anyone here has a link or has a cable that they could check with an ohmmeter and supply me with this info. The 4-in-1 cable has connections for svideo, composite video, and left & right audio. This info should be posted somewhere because these tv's make nice monitors for projects and are easy to remove from the original shell. TIA.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph E. Dodd

What does this have to do with a test equipment newsgroup?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell