General Purpose PNP transistor in alternative pinout?

We've had a board back that has a BC807 on it and the emitter & collector pins have been mixed up on the board.

It's a SOT-23 package with a pinout as shown on pg 2 here

so looking down on the board we have the following as a pin layout.

3 1 2

Currently the BC807 is 1-Base, 2-Emitter, 3-Collector

I need a device that is 1-Base, 2-Collector, 3-Emitter in a SOT-23 package.

Does anybody know of a comparable part that comes in this pinout?

Thanks for any help in advance, could do with finding a device to fit this rather than having to respin the board.

Reply to
PFITZ

I Just made the same mistake. Did you find an alternate part?

Thanks

Reply to
antoniej.botha