Guess The Molecule Contest

====================== Guess the Molecule! ====================== Guess the Molecule is back by popular demand. Originally created by LabX in 1996, LabX has revived this incredibly popular contest for science minded professionals with updated molecules and great prizes. Each month a new molecule will be posted for scientists to guess. All correct entries will be entered into a draw with one correct entry chosen to receive the monthly prize.

Molecular drawings are provided by CambridgeSoft Corporation using their industry leading chemical drawing program ChemDraw.

Visit the contest here:

LabX.com

Its "Spamium". What do I win?

prove it.