Differences between HP 3577A and 3577B?

Does anyone know the salient differences between the HP 3577A and B network analyzers? As far as I can tell, the the B version has a faster sweep, but that's about it. Anything else?

Thanks,

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

has free downloadable manuals for both versions.

If that link doesn't work, go to

and select manuals, under 'Technical Support', then select 'Oscilliscops, Analyzers, Meters'.

A new page will open.

Enter 3577 and press enter.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.