FS: Tektronix TSG 2000 Complete Beautiful !!

Tektronix TSG 2000 Signal Generation Platform - COMPLETE BEAUTIFUL !!!! (I think I listed all modules in the system maybe more...) BG1 (slot 2) - Burst Generator Module AGL1 (slot 3) - Analog Genlock Module HDVG1 (slot 4) - Digital HDTV Generator AWVG1(slot 2) - Analog Wideband Video Gen. DVG1 (slot 8) - Digital Video Generator AVG1 (slot 9) - Analog Vide Generator GP1 (slot 10) - GPIB Interface Orig cost $46,000

Reasonable offers- Mike Glaser Dir Of Eng MRG Associates, Inc.

1-631-236-7121
Reply to
mglaser