Beautiful automobile pictures

These car photographs are so good something had to questioned.

They are beautiful. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Fabulous workmanship!

But nostalgic! I've driven the real versions of many of those cars, quite a few when they were new ;-) ...Jim Thompson

If there isn't the obligatory bikini-clad bimbo sprawled across the hood, it's not worth firing up Flash, IMO.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

Wow. Very silly and very beautiful.

(Like some of the stuff I design?)

John

Put tailfins on one of your VME boards and we'll see. ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

I thought he was saying that he made models of VME boards. ;-)

Reply to
krw

How about this one?

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/V490_top.JPG

The Brat did this: 16 medium-fast ADCs with front-end VGAs, BGA Spartan 6, BGA DDR dram, uP, self-test, all on 6 layers. She's a softball + beer-pong major who decided she could design PC boards just under a year ago.

John

No tailfins! :-(

Not bad, although the biggest part of the board is cut and paste, but of course, that's the point.

I see a lot of sideways ICs though... doesn't she know you're supposed to put them all right-side-up or else the electrons drain out? ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Long gone are the days when pin 1 was always in the lower-left corner.

John

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

Huh. (?) I woulda figured you more the horse & wagon kind of guy. :)

Reply to
mpm

The wagon predates the wheel? ;-)

Reply to
krw

I actually learned to drive in my Grandfather Thompson's 1939 Chevrolet pick up truck (at about age 10)... I couldn't reach the pedals so I used the on-dash throttle button ;-) ...Jim Thompson