FS: Tektronix 308 data analyzer

Great little data analyzer for sale here!

Sony/Tektronix 308, comes with a 6451 data acquisition probe, a

6406 word recogniser probe, and all accessories (i.e. plugs, leads, clips).

Best price I've seen for one online is $500US with no probes, so I'm asking $500 OBO with everything included! These are rare beasts, so if you need one, contact me soon!

Thanks all, Colin

Reply to
Colin B.