TIL 306, TIL 308 displays

Digging through my old stuff, I've run across a couple of old TI

7-segment display chips. The TIL 306 is an internally-driven seven-segment light-emitting-diode (LED) displays contain a BCD counter, a four-bit latch, and a decoder/LED driver in a single 16-pin package. The TIL 308 is an internally-driven seven-segment light-emitting-diode (LED) displays contain a five-bit latch and a decoder/LED driver in a single 16-pin package. These are new and unused, with slight discoloration to the silver-plated pins. Is there any demand for these obsolete parts? What are they worth? (or what would be a good starting bid on ebay?)
Reply to
lektric.dan

Yes, there is, they were semi-commonly used in industrial and commercial equipment up through the early 80's at least. I think they made their way into at least one Yaesu ham radio VFO and a couple of hobbyist microcomputer projects in Pop Elec/Radio Electronics too.

Last time I saw them listed in the catalogs they were going for like $20-$25 per digit.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa