FS: or trade? Large UV exposure unit UK

Hi all,

I have a excellent (a few case screws are a touch rusty, that's all) UV exposure unit. All tubes fire up in a second or so, as new.

Note: UK only

Specs: Make: 3M scotchcal

6 x 18-inch 15-watt tubes Exposure area 50cm x 40cm Timer: 0 - 10 minutes Extra-long mains lead Perfect glass and foam backing Size: 72cm x 48cm x 16xm Weight: about 14KG Picture at:

The unit has been used in a poster workshop and comes with a few bits of UV film and other sundries.

This will go on eBay next weekend, but if anyone wants to make an offer now, please do. I may be willing to trade for useful electronic kit/test gear.

Thanks, Rick.

Reply to
Rick