Philips XFMR's for trade or???

I have the following XFMR flybacks available for trade or ???

They appear to be brand new and should be being I got them quite some time ago from an electronics repair business' inventory after they went TU.

1.Philips part# 483514067024 in factory box 2.Philips part# 3291000006 in factory box 3.printed on label stuck to side: Philips OV207620733 YA00383L1T4

4.Teknika TEK200972077

Please email me if you have any use for these items or any other older Philips parts because I have a HUGE box of Philips repair parts.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

Hello!

What are the quantities?