PC coard exposure

I have several PC boards that that are coated with a POSITIVE resist. I cannot afford an ultraviolet light to expose these boards with. Can I expose them with sunlight and if so can anyone suggest an approximate exposure time by sunlight Thanks fp

Reply to
Frank Pickens

No need for "special" pre-assembled UV lights, just go get one or two fluorescent lamps with an UV component (eg in the TLD18-series) and yes, direct sunlight IS usable but rather unstable in needed exposure time

Reply to
peterken

I used to do that ages ago, 20min.

--