FS: HP8924C/060 at Dayton Hamvention

Hi All, I have several HP 8924C units with the 60 Watt input option for sale at the Dayton Hamvention. These units make an excellent service monitor. They include a spectrum analyzer / tracking generator and will do virtually everything the 8920B will do. These are cleaned , refurbished with a new CRT, calibrated with full performance evaluation data, guaranteed 90 days for $1600./ea We will be at outdoor space 3036, Friday (5/16) and Saturday (5/17). see:

for more info. Thanks ! Rick KB2YG

Reply to
rb