PM3585 Software - pls help ;o)

I am looking for any of the following software for PM3585 (Philips/Fluke Logic Analsyer):

system software V2.0 utility software V2.01 PF8665/30 mouse installation utility V1.0

In particular the mouse driver.

Someone at work has managed to bin all the installation CDs. Currently the mouse doesn't work and we can't use the logic analyser.

Can anyone email me the mouse install utility and/or the other software pls...

Cheers

Malc

Reply to
Malc