Fluke Oscilloscope PM3082

Greetings

I'm writing from Italy and I'm searching for Service Manual of Fluke

3082 oscilloscope. Can someone help me?

Which is the password to have access to the calibration menu?

Thanks for your help!

Antonio

Reply to
Antonio

Hello Antonio i can help you but what's your problem? bad crt pcb? I've two of this test equipment with the same problem,one diode of the crt driver was broken. For this problem one scope don't have the trace,another have a middle trace. With the code you can only calibrate the linearity,amplitude,intensity of your crt . Se mi vuoi mandare in messaggio in italiano sar=F2 pi=F9 preciso. Ciao Matteo

Antonio ha scritto:

Reply to
imett